The Cotton yarn used has the added benefits of being combed, which gives our fabric a premium soft quality finish. The additional combing procedure teases away any impurities and short fibers before being spun into thread, resulting in producing a high-quality fabric with excellent strength, softness and minimizes pilling. Cotton also naturally draws away heat to keep you cool, along with the benefits of moisture absorbency and breathability.
The smooth bio-polished surface of our PURA - Cotton range is created by using a unique environmentally friendly biodegradable enzyme. The enzyme removes the protruding fibres on the fabric surface, significantly reducing pilling, softens the fabric and gives a sensational smooth appearance. As the enzyme is natural and not a chemical finish it is classed as Eco-Friendly and biodegradable.
· Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
· Do not soak.
· Do not bleach.
· Do not spin dry.
· Do not dry clean.
· Do not iron.
· Do not tumble dry.
· Line dry out of direct sunlight.
· Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dancefloors or rough ground in general.
· Do not pack or store when wet.
· Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
· Separate light colours from dark before washing.
· Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
· Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
· White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
· Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.