ORDER IN ONLY
Available in a range of colours
Aqualife is perfectly suited for water sports as it dries quickly, is pleasant to wear, and prolonged contact with Chlorine does not cause Aqualife to lose its elasticity, which frequently occurs in classic elastane fabrics.
Aqualife is designed for multiple uses in swimming, water sports, cycling and running. This exceptional new age fabric offers a breakthrough in Chlorine proof swimwear, through providing the ultimate Chlorine resistance without compromising on elasticity and wearability. It also guarantees excellent protection from UV rays.
Water aerobics swimwear
Swimwear exposed to high levels of chlorine
Composition: 47% Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), 53% Polyester
Roll size: 70m approx
We do not carry stocks but can order in as required. Minimum order quantity: 1m and normaly takes 7 to 10 working days to arrive.
Bulk orders welcome please enquire for discounted price.
Features and Benefits
- Exceptional wear and durability in chlorinated water
- Superior fit, freedom of movement and comfort
- Fast drying time
- Deep, vibrant, fashionable colours
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Optimum breathability
- Soft handle and pleasant on the skin
- Sublimation print base
- Premium quality Carvico product
The Secret Behind A Long Lasting Garment
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dancefloors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.