How to Order
There are three ways to place an order with www.dancefabrics.co.nz
1. Use the online ordering system.
2. Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Text your order throught to either Kathy on 021 118 4807 or Karyn 021 149 6895
The quickest option is to pay either by Visa or MasterCard as we can process your order immediately.
We also accept Direct Deposit and we will advise the total amount to pay once the order has been processed. To speed up the process send us confimation of payment.
When ordering online
- Go to shop Online or click on any of the fabrics listed on the Left hand side. To Search for a fabric simply enter the type, colour or Design No. if known in the search box.
- Click on fabric of choice and enter Qty (Quantity Box) by indicating what fabric meterage you require and then clicking on "add item to cart" on the products you wish to purchase. e.g. if you want one and half metres of fabric type in 1.5 in the Qty box then either continue shopping or click on Checkout.
- Your shopping cart items will be displayed and you can add or delete any item here.
- New Zealand is automatically selected as country. You need to choose the delivery method dependent on where you live. Rural delivery is more expensive if sending by courier. We do not send to Post Boxes. Please ensure you use a Physical address. If no one is at home please include in instructions where to leave the parcel ie on front porch etc.
- You will need to create a customer account which can be saved for the next time you shop with us. You can choose your own username and password and if you ever forget this we can resend.
- You will receive an automated e-mail confirming receipt of your order. All orders are then checked before being processed and any payment is made.
If you decide after making your purchase you want to cancel your order, please contact us immediately. Once the item has been shipped we do not refund items.
If you change your mind, a restocking fee may be applied at our discreation.
Your Credit Card Information is Secure with DPS Payment Express & SSL
We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) which is a method of ensuring that information submitted through our Web site is secure and cannot be accessed by unauthorized users.
When a site offers an SSL-secured form, the information submitted via that form (typically credit card information) is encrypted using a special certificate key and then decrypted with another key after it has been transmitted. When users access a site secured with SSL using their browser, a symbol displays in their browser windows indicating that the site is secure.
DPS is certified with banks in Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Singapore, South Africa, USA and United Kingdom
In most cases orders will be filled within 48 hours, provided stock is on hand. If there are any delays we will notify you by email. You will not be charged postage on back orders.
All Freight charges are worked out by weight and volume.
In NZ We use Couriers with a track and trace system and delivery is generally within 1-3 days
International we also use a track and trace via NZ Post and the most economical is Economy International which takes 2-15 days.
Any parcel that is sent within New Zealand and is damaged upon delivery, in order for a claim to be made, you must notify me in writing/email within seven days of receiving your parcel.
If a parcel is not delivered we can claim for non-delivery.
We will not be liable for parcels delivered within New Zealand unless you let me know, in the case of non-delivery, within 14 days of receiving your shipping email.
Or for overseas parcels 28 days in the case of non-delivery of any international postal item.