We are located in New Zealand and Prices quoted on this website are in NZ$. They include our GST tax which is payable only by NZ Customers.
But .....If you live overseas You Pay NO $NZ Tax!
Australian Customers select $AUD currency at check out and the system will automatically convert to Australian dollars and remove any NZ GST.
Non New Zealand or Australian customers please email your order to us on email@example.com and we will contact you and send you an invoice once this has been coverted to your currency.
It makes good sense to purchase from Dance Fabrics here in NZ as you will save $$.
We have many Happy International Customers who buy from us regularly.
We accept Visa or MasterCard as payment for all International orders. This is the easiest and quickest form of payment and we use DPS for your security. (See below). We also accept international bank deposit.
We mostly use International Tracked post which takes between 2-15 days depending on the country you are in, however please ask if you require another option.
If your purchase is $250 or less, Insurance is already included. As an optional extra for purchases over $250 you can also take out Insurance and this can also be quoted on. Credit Card Information is Secure with DPS Payment Express
What is SSL?
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a method of ensuring that information submitted through our Web site is secure and cannot be accessed by unauthorised users.
When a site offers an SSL-secured form, the information submitted via that form (typically credit card information) is encrypted using a special certificate key and then decrypted with another key after it has been transmitted. When users access a site secured with SSL using their browser, a symbol displays in their browser windows indicating that the site is secure.
DPS is certified with banks in Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Singapore, South Africa, USA and United Kingdom.
How to Order
- Click on fabric of choice and enter quantity. This can be less than a metre or part of a metre e.g. 0.5 for half a metre or 1.5 for one and a half metres (minimum cut 0.2m), then either continue shopping or click on Checkout.
- Your shopping cart items will be displayed and you can add or delete any item here.
- Select your country (Otherwise Automatically defaults to New Zealand.)
- You need to create a customer account with your own password which can be saved for the next time you shop with us.
- Choose payment method.
- Click Place Order.
- You will receive an automated e-mail confirming receipt of your order. All orders are then checked to ensure stock is available before being processed, the GST is deducted and the Post + Packaging is added before any payment is made.
If you decide after making your purchase you want to cancel your order, please contact us immediately
. Once the item has been shipped we do not refund items unless the item is faulty.